Client Manager Senior
Dimension Data uses the power of technology to help organisations achieve great things in the digital era. As a member of the NTT Group, we accelerate our clients’ ambitions through digital infrastructure, hybrid cloud, workspaces for tomorrow, and cybersecurity. With a turnover of USD 7.5 billion, offices in 52 countries, and 31,000 employees, we deliver wherever our clients are, at every stage of their technology journey. We’re proud to be the Official Technology Partner of Amaury Sport Organisation, organiser of the Tour de France, and the title partner of the cycling team, Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
In this position you will be required to:
- Take ownership of a range of clients within the domestic, mid-market or international segments.
- Build enduring relationships and display an understanding of the client industry, business environment and strategy to identify current and future opportunities for Dimension Data.
- Drive passionately for client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the clients’ buying process, by taking ownership for the commercial agreement for each client.
- Generate demand by assisting clients to identify current needs (turning clients’ implied needs into explicit needs), and then effectively articulate how Dimension Data can add value through services and solutions.
- Conduct a vulnerability analysis of Dimension Data’s position in comparison to that of competitors and vendors, to ensure the client’s requirement is at the heart of the proposed solution.
- Use Dimension Data’s sales tools and methodology to effectively manage accounts, opportunities, pipelines and forecast.
Education, Training and Experience
- General Qualification in Sales (Degree / Advanced Diploma)
- 7 – 10 years’ work experience in a Sales environment
- Experience in IT is mandatory – Knowledge of IT Infrastructure is a must
Skills and knowledge
- Able to use Dimension Data’s sales tools and methodology to effectively manage accounts, opportunities, pipelines and forecast
- Good client relationship building and engagement skills
- Strong creative and innovative skills
- Able to work well in teams
- Able to work independently
- Display a learning orientation