Consulting - Experienced IT Architect (m/f)
In this role you will participate in the realisation of strategic studies and projects for PwC clients, in Luxembourg and/or Europe.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Collecting and analysing the clients' business needs as well as functional and non-functional requirements;
- Designing the architectures solutions and overseeing their implementation (or being part of the project team);
- Participating to methods and standards developments, delivering training sessions;
- Contributing to the development of the business through client relationship management and bidding process.
- Graduated in IT Technology with at least a master's degree, you have 3 to 10 years of experience in consulting services firms, systems integrators companies or large IT/CIO departments;
- You have experience in the design and implementation of large scale IT systems either at the infrastructure level (typically network design, storage, virtualisation) or at the application level (for instance SOA architectures including workflow, orchestration, etc);
- You have worked on international projects and have proven a real leadership in managing technical team and communicating to stakeholders;
- If possible, you have recent exposures on projects leveraging such as Zachman, TOGAF or similar architectural frameworks;
- You own an IT Architect certification either from The Open Group or from CITA;
- You have a practical experience of using a modelling language (UML or other);
- You acquired experience in Financial Services, Telecommunications or Public Sector;
- You have an excellent command of English (both written and oral);
- You are able to build strong client relationships;
- You are flexible and mobile (travels will occur).
Type of Contract