Your missionOur Document Management department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Within our Compliance department, you will be part of our multidisciplinary Document Management team, dealing notably with the review, sending, reception, scanning and indexing of various types of documents (contracts, third parties confirmations,, ...). Our team is also in charge of the management of the archives.
As a Document Management Officer (m/f), you will:
- Ensure that quality support is provided to your client facing colleagues during the life cycle of their mission;
- Produce and manage centralised documents;
- Ensure physical storage, proper localisation, conservation and destruction of documents/files/binders;
- Produce various reportings to our risk management team;
- Participate to implementation of service improvement initiatives in line with the company objectives and lines of service needs;
- Ensure respect of internal procedures, quality and risk management controls in our processes;
- Liaise with IT for the update of our centralised tools;
- Diverse administrative tasks (incoming and outgoing mail, redaction and update of procedures,...).
- You hold a Bachelor degree in administration or in any other relevant field;
- You have a first experience in an administrative and/or a client-service oriented role;
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Word);
- You have a very good command of both English and French;
- You are service-oriented;
- You can deal with confidential and sensitive information.
Type of Contract