Experienced Consultant in Asset Services (M/F)
Your missionOur Financial Services Consulting department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
You will advise and support local and international financial services clients in matters related to Asset Servicing, in particular custody/depositary bank, fund accounting and transfer agency.
Among your main tasks, you will:
- Provide consulting services on operational and technical Asset Servicing matters to our financial sector clients: Banks, Management Companies and Securities Services Providers;
- Manage projects dealing with operational effectiveness, operational transformation and organisational change;
- Manage, coach and review the work of your team members;
- Contribute to the development of client accounts through client relationship management, identification of new business opportunities for existing and new clients, development of business solutions and writing of proposals.
- You graduated with a Master's degree from University, or a Business School (in Economics or Finance);
- You have a first experience in consulting services, and/or experience in the Investment Management / Banking Industry developed in the last 5 years;
- You have a very good understanding of the overall fund business in Luxembourg, including operational processes, systems and interactions between main actors;
- You have very good knowledge of custody activities and activities performed by CSD, ICSD and CCP;
- You benefit from a proven and relevant knowledge of fund accounting schemes, principles and systems;
- You have a very good understanding of regulations affecting Banking and Investment Management processes (e.g. MiFID II, EMIR);
- You have successful experience in working on projects;
- You have the ability to build strong client relationships;
- You have excellent computer skills (MS Office);
- You have an excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Any additional language (French, German...) is an asset.
Type of Contract