Your missionOur Cyber Security practice is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment. In this role, you will participate in the development of the team by answering to our customers' needs, preparing commercial offers, performing technology watch and R&D.
As an Experienced Identity and Access Management Consultant (m/f), you will:
- Understand the business direction of our clients and create optimised IAM architectures to meet their business needs;
- Ensure that IAM solutions designs meet information security standards;
- Design and deliver solutions for establishing system user's credentials, and processes for applying those credentials to access enterprise systems and applications;
- Act as a subject matter expert in business and IT user access management, SSO integration, and provide a holistic view to our clients on current risk exposure, options for remediation, and compliance;
- Support our clients in designing and implementing security solutions;
- Assist our clients in case of security incidents and provide forensics technology services (data collection, malware analysis, etc...);
- Develop deep working relationships with Senior Executives across PwC teams and the clients.
- You have some proven experience with Identity and Access management concepts, processes and multi-factor authentic solutions;
- You have some experience designing and optimizing security solutions and role-based access control models;
- You have a strong knowledge of enterprise IAM within Active Directory environment;
- You have a firm understanding of granting permissions and changing access and rights within role-based access;
- You have a deep knowledge of IT Privileged access at operating system and database layers;
- You have information security certification credentials, ideally ISC2-CISSP, SANS-GMON or GIAC-GSEC;
- You are able to articulate technical security terms to non-technical audiences both verbally and in writing;
- You have a good understanding of the current Luxembourgish and European regulatory environment and related implications to identity management and security/audit compliance.
Are you looking for a multicultural firm that invests in the development of your potential and considers health at work a top priority?
Then don't wait any longer and apply online!
Type of Contract