Your missionOur Regulatory Compliance Advisory Services department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Recognising that today's environment imposes on market participants new and exceedingly challenging regulatory requirements, PwC Luxembourg has pooled experts into the Regulatory Compliance Advisory Services (RCAS) department dedicated to help its clients to meet these requirements from a business impacts and regulatory compliance perspective. The RCAS team is focused to provide timely, cost effective and practical assistance to clients facing regulatory change and compliance issues.
As an Advisor (m/f), you will:
- Assist in the analysis of existing and new European and Luxembourgish regulations with a focus on technology and data related matters to determine the impacts on banks, investment firms and financial services firms;
- Assist our clients in the analysis, the creation and the filing of application files for banks, Professionals of the Financial Sector and investment funds (UCITS, SIFs, SICARs, etc.), application files of banks and Professionals of the Financial Sector, as well as modification files of branches, both from a regulatory and operational perspective;
- Perform regulatory assessments of clients projects related to changes of their IT landscape and data flows;
- Assist our clients in creating and implementing the procedures and the required documentation;
- Create presentations, reports and flyers concerning European and Luxembourg regulatory matters.
- You hold a Master's Degree in Law, Finance, Business Administration, IT Law or Economics;
- You have a first experience in a legal, compliance or IT operational division in a regulated entity of the financial sector (management company, bank, MiFID firm, other PFS);
- You have a profound knowledge of the main regulations relative to the investment fund industry (UCITS and AIFMD) or the ones relative to the financial services sector (MiFID, CRD/CRR);
- You have a profound understanding of both existing and emerging technologies, data governance, reporting requirements and related regulation (e.g. Cloud Computing, Personal Data Protection, GDPR, Anacredit, BCBS 239, Blockchain, Bitcoin, PSD2);
- You have been contributing to the implementation of regulatory matters or have been involved in the set up and the filing of investments funds and regulated entities;
- You are fluent (both orally and written) in English and French or German;
- You are recognised for your team spirit and ability to build strong client relationships;
- You are flexible and willing to accept professional travelling.
Type of Contract