Your aim is to ensure best in class retread service solutions for tire dealers and retread partners in the EMEA region. To achieve it, you’ll support all regional and local retread business activities and serve as an intermediate link between local customer service teams, retread plants and managers and casing and logistic partners.
• From organizing casing collection and shipment over controlling finished product ranges to European inventory management, product deployment and order allocation – you’ll plan, organize, and execute various supply chain tasks and activities.
• This will also include following up customer casings and retread orders.
• Acting as business process expert for all retread processes, you’ll liaise closely with colleagues from various teams such as quality, research and development, and European casing management – both on regional and plant level.
To join our team you will need:
Either a degree in economics, supply chain or logistics or a commercial internship combined with relevant experience in supply planning
Fluent in verbal and written English, further skills in an European language such as French would be an asset
Skills & Qualifications:
• Well-versed with MS Office, especially Excel
• Strong analytic and problem-solving capabilities
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels
• Drive for improvement and comfortable working in an international environment