LEGAL OFFICER (18 MONTHS) – LEADING REAL ESTATE INVESTOR (NT042)
Greenfield is pleased to be working with a Leading Real Estate Investor in their search for a Legal Officer on a fixed term contract (18 months) as from November. As a Legal Officer, you will report to the Chief Counsel of the Luxembourg office and manage the administration of a portfolio of companies domiciled in Luxembourg and work alongside the finance team to document financial transactions. This is a great opportunity if you want to join and learn within an international structure which is fast expanding. This role will be suitable for someone who has strong organisational skills and who is stress resilient.
- Maintain records (shareholders registers, PECS, CPECS, etc.)
- Work alongside the finance team to document financial transactions
- Organise, participate, and take minutes of board meetings
- Work on the preparation of legal documents such as loans agreements, contracts, etc.
- Take care of a portfolio of companies domiciled in Luxembourg
- Prepare the approval of the annual accounts
- Deal with requests from the different European Offices’ teams such a fund controllers and portfolio management teams
- Liaise with internal and external parties (notaries, finance team, auditors, etc.)
- Be part of ad hoc projects from time to time
- Master degree in Law
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluent in both French and English, any other European language will be a strong asset
- Knowledge of Compliance related laws and regulations is a strong asset
- Strong communication skills and organisational abilities
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Nicolas Tassin.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.