As Manager Accounting Services at Intertrust you have the opportunity to lead a team of passionate and talented people. Your responsibilities as a core member of our team will be incredibly diverse, including working with complex international clients and structures and supporting team members towards positive results. As a leading provider of solutions in trust and corporate management services, Intertrust currently employs some 2,400 experts spread across 30 countries. We have a very open structure designed to continuously challenge and present new opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
As Manager Accounting Services, you play a critical role in the success of our business. You will be responsible for a wide range of projects, including:
- Developing balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and annual reports.
- Working closely with our Relationship Managers Accounting or Legal as well as with external accountants, law firms and tax advisors.
- Analysing financial and fiscal data to create both internal and external financial reports and statements.
- Supporting and mentoring a talented team of junior and Relationship Managers.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others.
- Have strong communication and leadership skills.
- Can comprehend and manage complex international clients and finance structures.
- Have a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent.
- Have at least 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered an advantage.
- Have proven experience in financial services, International Accounting, tax or trust environment.
Call to action
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.