About the Job
Regulatory Consultant - Banking (m/f)
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting is a Luxembourg specialist advisory company owned by Luxembourg’s largest law firm, Arendt & Medernach. Its consultants come from various horizons, with a strong background in consultancy and industry. Arendt Regulatory & Consulting proposes pragmatic and business-minded regulatory advice and assistance to professionals in the financial services industry (asset management, investment funds, derivatives, banking).
What we are looking for:
An experienced Regulatory Consultant for our banking advisory practice (M/F).
Your role will be to contribute actively to the development of the Banking advisory practice of Arendt Regulatory & Consulting, this entailing notably the following:
- You will advise clients in organizing their control functions, and define the steps and actions to be undertaken by banks and investment firms to achieve compliance with applicable banking regulations including CRD IV, MIFID II, CSSF circular 12/552 as amended etc…;
- You will provide strong business analysis in time with the regulations, working in team & collaborating with clients and their external advisers;
- You will also define new or amend operating models interactively with legal and business constraints;
- Finally, you will assist clients to assess and plan their compliance controls according to standard methodologies and tools, ensure follow-up and provide with recommendations.
The skills you need to bring:
- A degree in finance, business administration, economics or law;
- 5 years or more of experience in the Luxembourg banking industry, gained ideally through contacts with private banking or wealth management activities. This experience may have been acquired as an internal or external auditor, or as member of a control function...;
- Fluency in French and English, German being considered a strong advantage. You obviously know how to use MS office tools (word, excel and powerpoint);
- Proactivity, communication skills and a good dose of humor.
What we offer:
On top of a competitive package and a true work-life balance, we offer an exceptional working environment at Arendt House, in a young, fun and international team of professionals who don’t take themselves seriously and believe in teamwork rather than individualism.
If you see yourself in this position and this environment, please send us your application: firstname.lastname@example.org