We are collaborating with a well-regarded fund & corporate services client, which provides a ranges of services to clients investing in alternative asset classes including Private Equity, Private Debt and Real Assets. Due to business growth, our client is looking for a Fund Accounting Manager to join their Private Debt team.
The successful candidate will manage a team of Fund Accountants, and grow their understanding of accounting, over a range of structures at both the management company and fund level. They will be a subject matter expert for all accounting matters.
Our client is a dynamic and growing company that invests in its people, offering training and continuous growth opportunities.
In this role, you responsibilities will include in:
- Lead a team of junior accountants, be point of contact for all complex accounting matters and related queries
- Oversee the production and review of financial statements and investor reports to make sure all aspects are correct and compliant with company policy and procedures
- Make sure all legal and tax matters are dealt with, all documentation in place and filings submitted on time
- Oversee the production of both direct and indirect tax returns and liaise with the tax authorities
- Be proactive in ensuring client service excellence at all times
- Attend board meetings and present relevant financial information
- Work with various stakeholders including accounting team, senior management, audit, clients, and other intermediaries
- Provide assistance to senior management when required and be involved in all management aspects of the team from training, coaching and developing to effecting regular appraisals and performance reviews
To be successful in this role, you will require the following:
- Have a minimum of 6 years’ experience in fund accounting, with at least 4 years focused on private debt
- Ideally you will have an accounting or finance degree and/or be fully ACCA qualified or part qualified
- Management experience is a must; being able to coach and develop a team, leading by example
- Excellent knowledge of all relevant accounting standards including IFRS and Lux GAAP
- Risk awareness and ability to establish effective controls;
- Excellent communication and client facing skills as well as
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written, with another European language advantageous
If you are interested in this position, please apply as a priority!
We handle all applications in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working solely in the Luxembourg market for over a decade. With market-leading expertise, our director has over 20 years of experience recruiting in the Luxembourg market. Our clients includeprivate equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies,banks, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know.
Our specialities: Finance, Financial Control, Financial Accounting, Legal Counsel, Company Secretary, Corporate Officer, Corporate Governance, Portfolio Management, performance analysis,Legal, Risk Management, Operational Risk, Financial Risk, Regulatory Compliance, Financial Crime Compliance, Investment Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Fund Administration, Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law,
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…) real estate, private equity, private debt, infrastructure and securitization, capital markets.
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via tel: +352 27 86 67 20, or please go to https://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn
Very good salary and package