PwC Legal (Formerly MNKS) is a highly reputable top-tier firm based in Luxembourg. We provide high quality legal solutions to major international and domestic clients and combine our tailored expertise with a truly global and cross-competent approach.
Our team is widely recognized for its innovative and business-oriented approach, its team spirit and strong core values.
We are currentlylooking for an Administrative Assistant (permanent contract)/uneAssistante Administrative (CDI)to join our administrative team
You will join a dynamic secretarial team in order to assist our Lawyers and business support departments in their day-to-day administrative needs, such as to:
- Manage the reception of our local and international clients and coordinate the organization of internal and clients meetings
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail (including DHL, couriers)
- Monitor the inventories (computer equipment, office supplies), ensure purchase orders proactively and be the main contact of our providers
- Assist in all administrative tasks (notably management of documents, updating time sheets in our accounting software, CRM updates, etc.)
- Interact with all departments of the Firm
From the moment that you will join our team, we aspire to make your work experience an outstanding and engaging one by offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Personalised induction program and day to day coaching throughout the mission
- Stimulating experience with multiple opportunities to bring added-value and proposals
- A friendly work environment that invites you to gain valuable knowledge and experience, explore opportunities, and discover a place for you.
The candidate should:
- Hold a secretarial degree or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative function
- Be proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and search engine
- Have a perfect command of French and English, the knowledge of Luxembourgish would be an advantage
- Have excellent organizational skills and the ability to adapt easily
- Be a team player
If you feel that you match our specific current recruitment needs, please send your application to:email@example.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Only candidates who are EU nationals or currently hold a valid Luxembourg work permit can be considered for this position.
PwCLegal, SARL, Société d’avocats indépendante inscrite au Barreau de Luxembourg - membre du réseau PwC
2, rue Gerhard Mercator, L-2182 Luxembourg
TVA: No. Lu 25463506 - R.C.S. Luxembourg B 169476
© 2019 PwC Legal, SARL. All rights reserved.
In this document, “PwC Legal” refers to PwC Legal, SARL which is a member firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited («PwC IL»), each member firm of which isa separate legal entity. PwC IL cannot be held liable in any way for the acts or omissions of its member firms.