Team Leader/Senior Manager – PE RE – World Leading Firm
Are you passionate about Funds? We are actively looking for an experienced professional to join a market leader in Alternative Investments.
- Prepare financial statements, investor reports, periodic accounting reports, consolidations and supporting schedules.
- Supervise client management, being the main point of contact
- Supervise, coordinate and coach your team of accountants and cosecs of around 10 people
- Manage accounting and service delivery
- Review client documentation
- Review financial statements and periodic consolidations
- Coordinate client onboarding and the external audit process
- 5+ years of PE/RE Experience
- Experience of leading a team
- High proficiency in MS Officer products
- Knowledge of Lux GAAP and IFRS
- One of the largest Service Providers in the world
- Great room for progression;
- Very sociable work;
- Well-diversified range of tasks
- Competitive salary with lots of room for progression
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension and lunch vouchers
It is an industry leader in providing Alternative Fund Services. They are very international and offer amazing training opportunities.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send your CV to