Team Leader - PERE
Do you have a passion for accounting? Right now, we are actively hiring for a professional and experienced Team Leader for a market leader in Alternative Investments in Luxembourg. If you are looking for the next big step in your career, this could be it.
Team Leader – PERE
- Prepare financial statements, investor reports, periodic accounting reports, consolidations and supporting schedules.
- Prepare and maintain control schedules including reconciliations, completion checklists, capital schedules etc. as required.
- Liaise and interact with clients, stakeholders and other operations participants to effectively deliver client services
- Prepare and attend client meetings with support of senior management
- Organise the audit of financial statements
- Prepare for review VAT and CIT returns
- Develop and deliver functional and industry expertise to clients and internally
- Identify and refer operational and technology process improvements.
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics.
- Knowledge of Lux GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP and consolidations.
- Qualified / progress toward ACCA or comparable designation.
- Knowledge of generally adopted industry structures and vehicles.
- Minimum of 5 years of directly relevant RE/PE experience
- Knowledge of Investran, FrontInvest, Yardi or MRI of use
- High proficiency in MS Office products.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills to meet tight deadlines
- Competitive salary with lots of room for progression
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension and lunch vouchers
- Beneficial banking conditions
- Health Insurance
- 27 days of vacation
- Full support and training
- Travel allowance
Our client is an industry leader in providing alternative fund services. They have an unparalleled international reach and great training opportunities. Come join us as our open positions are due to consistent growth & expansion, which provides many opportunities for career advancement.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV today by clicking on the Apply button below or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org