We are an IT services company established in Capellen since 2001.
Our expertise and reputation have been built on our ability to meet our clients' needs while taking into account their specific needs. We are committed to guaranteeing availability, proximity, reliability, quality and flexibility.
We are looking forward to strengthening our SALES team with a competitive
Account Manager (m/w)
Whose main responsibilities will be to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and attract new clients. The Account manager plays a key role in sourcing new sales opportunities, managing sales of products and services, negotiating and generating deals, qualifying prospects and managing the client relationship.
If you have talent to sell IT solutions & services (ICT, Cloud, Unified communication, etc), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Develop new business:
- with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Research accounts and develop new customer, “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Negociate and maintain strong contracts and close agreements to maximise profits
- Evaluate customers’ skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Closely collaborate with our internal team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, negotiate and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience selling IT solutions & services
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Result oriented, track record of over-achieving quota
- French & English speaking person
Interested in this opportunity? Do not hesitate and send your CV to email@example.com