Our client is a small but growing niche asset manager operating within Private Equity and Credit space of the alternative investments industry. They are looking for an enthusiastic SPV accountant to join their in-house team in Luxembourg.
This role would give a previously trained SPV / Trust-style accountant a fantastic opportunity to develop their professional career as part of an in-house function. We are looking for a hands-on, motivated individual who can take initiative and be committed in this challenging but rewarding start-up environment.
If you have experience with SPVs ideally PERE, entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to develop your career within a supportive and innovative company, this would be a great career move!
You will be mentored and trained up by some of the best people in the business – giving you new skills in accounting and the private equity industry. There is everything to learn for and develop, as within this business as they are a fast-growing, dynamic company in Luxembourg, with multiple growth opportunities for good people.
- Daily accounting of SPVs, monthly and quarterly closing
- Processing cash and inter-company accounts reconciliation
- Monitor and manage invoices, SPV bank accounts and borrower debt service accounts
- Assisting with the preparation of VAT and annual tax declaration
- Annual closing and liaising/reporting to the authorities
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- +/- 2 years’ experience
- Fluent in English, other European languages are a plus
- Exposure to Lux GAAP is an advantage
- Experience in PERE and debt is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Gain exposure in an international growing environment
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Dynamic and challenging role, developing your professional career
- Competitive package
- Small, collaborative team in a reputable asset manager
If you are interested and want to learn more, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org