The fiduciary is one of the top ranked fiduciaries in the world.
You will be in an international environment and will benefit from their well-designed training methods.
This is your opportunity to boost your career and be part of an organised and competitive structure.
The fiduciary offers a family-like environment, even though they are more than 200 employees strong.
You can have both the benefit of being part of a large staff and being in a friendly environment.
This will enable you to have a good time at work and still perform at the highest level.
The management does everything they can to facilitate your working conditions.
You have access to a parking space and a system of flexible hours is in place for example.
Be free to organise your day and to become autonomous in your work.
All the above will permit you to have an exciting and easy-going professional life.
Would you like to know more about this great opportunity?
Then read the following job description and apply!
Senior Accountant - Your Role:
- You work on a diversified portfolio comprised of commercial and financial companies of national and international scale
- You will be responsible for doing VAT and Tax returns for the clients of your portfolio
- You will be autonomous in your function and be responsible for the accounting from A to Z.
- You work closely with the colleagues of your team and your team manager
- As a senior accountant, you provide your juniors with help and advice whenever required
Senior Accountant - Your profile:
- You have experience in a fiduciary based in Luxemburg
- You are able to become autonomous quickly and are well organized
- You are proficient in both English and French, any other language is an advantage
- You are a team player and enjoy working in an international environment with family-like values
Senior Accountant - The offer:
- An attractive salary that can reach up to 4 000€ gross salary per month depending on your profile and other perks such as meal vouchers, lease and bonus
- The opportunity to work in a friendly and international environment
- Internal training to help you to boost your career
- An opportunity to have a better work/life balance because of flexible working hours
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Don't hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the legal and financial sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
«Fiduciaire» «Fiduciary» «Finance» «Financial» «Accountant» «Accountancy» «Accounting» «Comptabilité» «Comptable» «Aide Comptable» «Bureau Comptable» «OEC» «Chartered Accountant» «Expert-Comptable» «ACCA» «Tax» «Taxation» «Taxe» «Cross Border» «Fiscalité» «Fiscaliste» «Securitization» «Titrisation» «Audit» «Auditor» «IRE» «Réviseur d'entreprises» «Manager» «Management» «Trust» «TVA» «VAT» «FATCA» «IFRS» «GAAP» «CFO» «COO» «CEO» «Head» «PSF» «Soparfi» «Real Estate» «Private Equity» «Payroll» «Salaires» «Luxembourg»
meal vouchers, bonus, leasing