Accountant - Alternative Asset Manager | Accountant - Top Asset ManagerLuxembourg
Senior Accountant – Top International Asset Manager – Alternative funds
A world-renowned, reputable company that operates within the alternative investment funds sector are seeking a solution-oriented, skilled Senior Accountant to join their diverse team.
Our client is an internationally revered firm and a major player within the industry. They have a great international team with a fantastic collaborative culture and the opportunity to gain invaluable exposure. Many of their roles are more skilled, and more technical than other similar accounting jobs, so in this role you will be very well trained and developed.
In return, they would like someone who is proactive, takes initiative and can commercially liaise with Directors and deal teams in other countries.
It should be noted that this is not the front office section of the firm, and candidates wanting to move into this area should not apply – this is the back-office area where all the accounting takes place. At the same time, we are looking for skilled accountants and strong communicators to be a part of the fast-paced world of doing deals and helping close transactions for our clients’ international deal teams. An inactive accountant would probably not suit this business.
- Analysing financial statements and identifying accounting errors
- Preparation of annual accounts, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Calculate tax provision and review tax returns
- Liaising and building relations with auditors
- Participate in Transfer pricing discussions
- GAAP reconciliation
- Undertake administrative and accounting issues and dealing with queries
- Develop, coach and review junior members of the team
- Participate in new deals and international complex structures for M&A
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- 2-5 years’ experience in accounting, audit or financial control
- Exposure to PE, RE and Debt investments is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Proactive, motivated and commercially aware
- Good understanding of accounting techniques
- Knowledge of BOB 50 is a plus
- Opportunity to work in a niche service alongside an international team
- Great working environment, fantastic collaborative atmosphere
- Competitive package with a very prestigious company
- Fantastic exposure to PERE funds and deals
If you are interested and want to learn more, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org