A great opportunity to join a leading and global real estate investor and develop your accounting experience in a dynamic, highly professional working environment.
You will gain high level exposure working directly and supporting asset managers across Europe on acquisitions and disposals of large real estate investments.
* Day to day accounting for various companies for our investments, including Bank statements; Incoming invoices
* Maintain interest calculation schedules
* Intercompany reconciliations and advise administration department on intercompany settlements where applicable
* Preparation of financial statements
* Assistance in preparation of periodical Luxembourg VAT returns
* Review, filing and follow up of information provided by property managers
* Assistance with preparation of monthly cash flows
* Assistance with preparation of the monthly management reports
* Assistance with information packages for lending banks if any
* Preparation of financial information/analysis as required
* Assistance year end reporting process / audit process
* Assist with consolidation process
* Liaise with external auditors
* A degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
* A relevant accounting experience
* Fluent in English
* Proficient user of MS Office
* Excellent organisation skills
* Team player
* Goal oriented and hands on mentality
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-RU1
We'll help you go further.