The Pictet Group is a partnership of seven owner managers, with principles of succession and transmission of ownership that have remained unchanged since foundation in 1805. It offers only wealth management, asset management and related asset services. The Group does not engage in investment banking, nor does it extend commercial loans. With CHF 556 billion in assets under management or custody at 30 September 2019, Pictet is today one of the leading Europe-based independent wealth and asset managers.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and founded there, Pictet today employs more than 4,500 people. It has 27 offices in: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Brussels, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lausanne, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nassau, Osaka, Paris, Rome, Singapore, Stuttgart, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Turin, Verona and Zurich.
We are seeking to hire an accountant for the Finance Department of Pictet & Cie (Europe) S.A. on a fixed-term contract. The successful applicant will have at least three years’ experience in the financial sector (banking, asset management company, etc.).
- Bookkeeping of the companies that will be assigned to you.
- Carrying out a monthly analysis of account variations and putting performance indicators (KPIs) in place to produce reliable financial data to ensure sound decision-making.
- Degree in Finance, Economics or Management.
- At least three years’ experience in accounting.
- Skilled user of the following software: Microsoft Office, Avaloq, SAP, Business Object, and Tableau.
- Excellent command of French and English. Knowledge of Spanish would be a real plus.
- Keen sense of responsibility, results oriented.
- Organisational flair, able to operate efficiently without supervision, adept at problem-solving.
- Ability to manage priorities.
- Excellent analytical skills, strong work ethic and genuine adaptability.
- Able to work well in an international team.