Accountant - Fund | Accountant - REPELuxembourg
Accountant - World's Largest PE House
Are you passionate about fund accountancy? We are actively looking for an experienced Accountant to join an international company providing fund and corporate services.
This role is an Accounting Position with one of the world’s leading Private Equity firms. This person will be responsible for day to day accounting work on both SICARs and SOPARFIs and working in a team of 10 people.
- Daily book-keeping and processing payments
- Preparing indirect and direct tax returns
- Sometimes working on tasks such as investment structuring and deal closings
- Preparing reports to regulators and central bank
- Assisting on audits
- 1+ Accounting/Audit Years’ Experience;
- Knowledge in Lux GAAP and IFRS accounting standards
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Able to deal with multiple requests
- Fluent in English with French and German a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of Luxembourgish accounting and legal environment
- Great room for progression;
- Very good work life balance;
- Well-diversified range of tasks;
- Training provided to enhance your ability to provide sound accountancy services;
- International company;
- High quality of services;
This is a great opportunity with one of the largest and well respected Fund Managers in the world. You will join an experienced team and also be given the opportunity to coach juniors –as well work on high level accounting work - in terms of deal structuring and cash flows in Luxembourg.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send your CV to