Accountant - Fund | Accountant - REPELuxembourg
Fund Accountant PE/RE
Do you have a passion for Fund Accounting? Right now, we are actively hiring for a global leader in services for the Alternative Funds Investment Industry in Luxembourg. They have been in operation for 70+ years and have over 6000 employees in 45 countries. They also manage just under a trillion in net assets.
- Responsible for diverse PERE portfolio
- Calculating NAV, book keeping, and record filing
- Liaise with Investment Managers
- Prepare for audit, e.g. financial statements
- Accounting for complex structures
- Prepare, review, and interpret the fund reporting cycle, incl. quarterly reports
- English fluency.
- Accountancy or business administration qualified.
- 2+ years FA experience.
- Experience in accounting for PE/RE funds, SPVs etc. preferably in Luxembourg
- Knowledge of various accounting standards and principals (Lux GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP)
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Investran knowledge is beneficial.
- Payed overtime.
- Diverse reputable clients.
- Great room for progression.
- Competitive salary.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiting officer: Sean McGurk +44 203 950 3860