Accountant - Fund | Fund AnalystLuxembourg
Senior Financial Systems Accountant/Analyst
Are you passionate about alternative funds? We are actively looking for an experienced Accountant/Analyst with a background in IT to join an international company providing fund and corporate services.
The purpose of this position is to assist in the design and implementation of the core financial system framework, including processes and reporting systems, to enable the team to expand service offering throughout the Group. To support with maintaining the system and resolving issues, and to aid in the progression of more junior team members through reviews and feedback
- Interpretation of accounting and administration requirements and configuration of the systems to meet these demands, including report writing.
- Assist with the application development process, to include identifying requirements and project management.
- Play an active part in the deployment strategy which supports the growing needs of the business, and act as a change ambassador.
- Support the management of client engagements over the life-cycle of a project via formal meetings and project documents, keeping teams appraised of progress.
- Application and report testing and reconciliation activities in line with testing strategy.
- Assist with reviews and provide feedback and resolving support tickets when required.
- Become a subject matter expert in relation to the Group’s products and services and how to service them effectively using our systems.
- Work effectively with all members of the team, helping to build a supportive, disciplined, focused team environment, considering the areas of development that can be provided to more junior members of the team.
- Strong technical financial services industry knowledge.
- Accountancy qualification (part or fully qualified) and relevant business experience.
- Advanced PC skills notably MS Office suite (MS Word & MS Excel), word processing and spread sheet skills are essential.
- Previous experience using eFront, Yardi or Viewpoint would be of benefit.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts.
- Forward thinker, with strong problem solving skills and methodical approach.
- Strong interest in systems, report writing and data manipulation is desirable.
- Great room for progression;
- Very good work life balance;
- Well-diversified range of tasks;
- Training provided to enhance your ability to provide sound accountancy services;
- International company (250 people);
- High quality of services;
- Would finance the ACCA.
Since 2001 our Client have placed a strong emphasis on the personal and professional development of our employees, providing an opportunity for individuals to truly progress and shine.
They focused on the quality of the corporate and accounting services they provide.
The Alternative funds of the business keeps on growing so it would be the perfect timing to join them!
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send your CV to