Accountant - FundLuxembourg
Senior Fund Accountant
Are you passionate about fund accountancy? We are actively looking for an experienced Senior Fund Accountant to join an international company providing fund and corporate services.
You will be led by a Financial Manager to provide unrivalled day-to-day fund accounting services on alternative funds:
- Perform the A to Z fund accounting on a complex range of funds, Manco;
- Be in charge of the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, financial statements, and investors queries;
- Liaise with Clients and maintain a good relationship;
- Liaise with auditors and complete their queries;
- Prepare bank reconciliations and provide relevant documents.
- 3+ Accounting/Audit Years’ Experience;
- Alternative funds experience preferred;
- Accounting Principles – Lux GAAP
- Fluent in English
- Expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably having commenced ACCA Professional level or ACA Advanced level);
- Sound technical financial services knowledge;
- Computer literacy skills are essential.
- Great room for progression;
- Very good work life balance;
- Well-diversified range of tasks;
- Training provided to enhance your ability to provide sound accountancy services;
- International company (250 people);
- High quality of services;
- Would finance the ACCA.
Since 2001 our Client have placed a strong emphasis on the personal and professional development of our employees, providing an opportunity for individuals to truly progress and shine.
They focused on the quality of the corporate and accounting services they provide.
The Alternative funds of the business keeps on growing so it would be the perfect timing to join them!
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send your CV to