Accountant - FundLuxembourg
Accountant- Fund Industry
A great opportunity to join the accounting team of a reputable service provider in Luxembourg as an Accountant.
Our client works mainly with regulated companies (99% SARLs) and has a portfolio of around 200-240 clients.
You would be working in an open-plan office with an international finance team of approximately 12 people. The office prides itself on a good working environment and are therefore looking for good team player to maintain that balance.
- Bookkeeping of funds, A-Z accounting functions
- Maintain accurate records of financial transactions
- Preparing and analysing financial statements and annual accounts
- GAAP reconciliation between US, UK and Lux GAAP
- Reviewing tax returns
- Support transfer pricing discussions
- Liaise with internal and external parties
- Responding to accounting queries
- Participate in Board/Shareholder meetings
- Assist with the set-up of new deals, IPOs and restructuring
- Assist with staff training
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or equivalent
- 1-5 years’ experience in accounting, audit or financial control in Luxembourg
- Exposure to PE, RE and Debt would be ideal
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Good Knowledge of Excel
If you are interested in this position or anything similar, please contact Loris at email@example.com