Accountant - Leading AIFM | Accountant - Real Estate | Senior Fund AccountantLuxembourg
Role based in: Luxembourg
You will be responsible for the maintenance of the AIFM entity and of the portfolio holding companies (6 to date), incorporated in Luxembourg, (“the companies”). You’ll be working on SPV’s with limited activity on quarterly basis.
Your responsibilities will include
- Prepare quarterly financial statements and reporting of the AIFM and the Companies.
- Maintain the books of the AIFM and of the Companies: processing and booking of purchase invoices, execution of payments, fees calculation, management of accounts receivables and accounts payables, reconciliation balances, fixed assets and miscellaneous bookings in line with procedures and policies in place.
- Assist with the implementation of Depositary new business and client change.
- Ensure the day to day liaison with banks, external auditors, tax advisors, in regards to the AIFM and the Companies.
- Assist the Conducting Officer - Portfolio Manager (the “COPM”) in the cash management of the Funds.
- Prepare internal reporting to the Senior Management of the Company and to the Group/Head Office.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in strong accounting with previous experience in fund related activity.
- LuxGaap strong knowledge.
- Ideally, experience in Real Estate or Private Equity.
- Ideally familiar with corporate side, cash management, Lux companies, Fund Management.
- Fluent in English AND French.
- Ability to work in a small team, strong team player and excellent inter-personal skills.
- Number of Funds: 2 AIFs + 1 RAIF
- Assets: 1 bn USD
- Report: to the Conducting Officer - Portfolio Manager and interaction with the other Conducting Officer and the Platform CFO
- Number of employees in company: 4
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV today by clicking on the Apply button bellow or send your application to