Do you have a passion for accountancy? Right now, we are actively looking for an Accountant for one of our Client.
Role based in: Luxembourg (near train station)
In this role as an Accountant you will be involved in the day to day life accounting life of 2 Private Equity funds (its holdings), as well as on the accountancy of the group. Some of the duties include:
- Bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements;
- Prepare and review tax and VAT returns;
- Liaise with the investment team on different projects;
- Handling various KYC requests in accordance to group policy;
- Opening and closing bank accounts.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in accounting, finance, audit;
- Fluent in English, French is a plus;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Take initiatives, possesses great organizational skills.
- Well-diversified range of tasks;
- Young and dynamic team;
- Excellent work-life balance;
- Working in a small team (3) with flat hierarchy;
- Reputable company
Our Client is an energy and commodities company, with offices in 40 countries. They have a flat, meritocratic organisational structure, and encourages collaborative approaches.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV today by clicking on the Apply button bellow or send your application to