You already have an experience in accounting in an investment company dealing with PE? Would you like to work on complex structuring funds? You want to join a human sized company?
If you can answer "yes" to these 3 questions, then this opportunity could be interesting for you.
My client is an international management company working on Private Equity. The company covers 8 offices across Europe and has a small office in Luxembourg with 3 people working in. They manage several funds with complex structuring and are working in a start-up mindset. My client want to build an accounting team in order to take back the accounting done by a services provider and perform the accounting internally.
Your responsibility as an Accountant:
- Support the Senior Accountant;
- Prepare the bookkeeping and reconcile the accounts;
- Prepare of periodic reporting and annual accounts;
- Perform month end and closing procedures;
- VAT return;
- Adhoc requests and special projects, as needed.
Your profile as an Accountant:
- You have a degree in accounting (Bac +3) or similar;
- You have a first years of experience in a similar position in Luxembourg;
- You are fluent English;
- Knowledge of LuxGAAP;
- You are able to work in a team and autonomously;
- You have good communication skills.
- A market conform salary;
- A strong autonomy in your work;
- The possibility to get a global view of investment structures.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.