Greenfield is very happy to assist our client in their search of an Accountant. Our client is an independent financial and corporate services provider that gives solutions in investment policies in the alternative investment fund industry, tax environment, private client requirements, and new financing sources environment. They are currently looking for an Accountant to add a new person to the finance team.
- Day-to-day accounting matters including bookkeeping and record filing, for Corporate, Funds, Securitisation Vehicles and Management Companies;
- Perform general accounting tasks including day-to-day bookkeeping operations such as receiving/controlling/booking of invoices, bank statements, expense reports and salaries;
- Preparation of management and statutory accounts and periodical reporting (monthly, quarterly);
- Taking part on the preparation of the Lux GAAP financial statements, Lux GAAP and other GAAP consolidated accounts and, Cash flow statements, cash reporting, etc.;
- Assist in the fees calculations, management fees, performance related fees, administration fees and other complex fee calculation;
- Maintain fixed assets schedules and record depreciation;
- Maintain loan interest schedules;
- Reconcile intercompany books;
- Manage accounts payables;
- Calculate and issue invoices;
- Actively participate in the organisation and archiving of accounting records and other administrative tasks;
- Contribute to team effort by performing departmental tasks as needed;
- Maintain professional knowledge by attending training courses;
- Assist with the preparation and control of regulatory reports (CSSF, BCL);
- Assist with the completion of routine direct/indirect tax and VAT reporting;
- Collaborate with our client advisors and the managers in order to ensure high quality standard;
- Working closely with finance and legal colleagues as well as with external parties such as accountants, law firms and tax advisors;
- Providing support to the annual audit and quarterly review processes;
- Assisting with ad-hoc project.
- As of 3 years as Accountant in a similar environment and/or from a Big 4, fund industry;
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg tax (direct tax & VAT), LUX GAAP. IFRS is regarded as an asset;
- University or Bachelor degree in Economics, Accountant, Finance;
- Good Accounting and Financial educational background;
- Fluency in French and English are mandatory (written and spoken), any additional language will be an asset;
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel knowledge, Demasy and BOB 50 system is an asset;
- Rigorous and autonomous, applying analytical and synthesis skills, you are organised and work as a team player;
- Be analytical, trustworthy, detailed orientated and accurate with strong sense of providing high quality output;
- Focused on quality and meeting deadlines.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Alan Chbeir by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.