Accountant - Private EquityLuxembourg
Large PE Asset Manager - Assistant Finance Manager
Are you passionate about Private Equity? We are actively looking for a Assistant Finance Manager to join an international Asset Manager.
This role is an Accounting Position with one of the world’s leading Private Equity firms. This person will be responsible for day to day accounting work on both SICARs and SOPARFIs and working in a team of 10 people.
· Daily book-keeping and processing payments
· Preparing indirect and direct tax returns
· Sometimes working on tasks such as investment structuring and deal closings
· Preparing reports to regulators and central bank
· Supervising junior accountants
· 3+ Accounting Years’ Experience;
· Knowledge in Lux GAAP and IFRS accounting standards
· Alternative funds experience
· Great communication skills
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Able to deal with multiple requests
· Fluent in English with French and German a plus
· Great room for progression;
· Interesting work;
· Well-diversified range of tasks;
· Training provided to enhance your ability to provide sound accountancy services;
· International company;
· High quality of services;
This is a great opportunity with one of the largest and well-respected Fund Managers in the world. You will join an experienced team and also be given the opportunity to coach juniors –as well work on high level accounting work.
Are you passionate about this role?
If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org