Accountant - REPELuxembourg
Are you passionate about fund accountancy? We are actively looking for a Senior Fund Accountant to join an international AIFM.
Deliverables Management :
- Maintain the general ledger and sub-ledgers for a range of funds and SPVs.
- Perform reconciliations and daily/weekly cash monitoring
- Assist the team in preparation of financial statements, footnotes and partner capital statements.
- Assist the team on the capital call and distribution process.
- Assist in the preparation trial balances and supporting working papers and schedules
- Prepare payment instructions for investments, management fees and invoices and Investors payments.
- Interact with clients and client representatives
- Assist the team in organising, maintaining and filing of clients /funds/SPVs documents.
Team Interaction :
- Cross-training to ensure excellent overall knowledge base within the group.
- Work closely with the team members to provide relevant support on deliverables and planning.
- Coordinate with operations teams locally, in New York and globally as required.
Client Engagement Management :
- Provide prompt and professional communications.
- Prepare appropriate material for client meetings / requests.
- Support external audit processes and other requests.
- Opportunity to work with a global team developing private equity services in EMEA.
- Participate in the implementation of new processes and technology to support new business initiatives, improve control and increase operating efficiency.
- Develop the ability to work under pressure in a high growth environment adhering to high quality processes and with a wide variety of private equity client.
- Co-ordinate Private Equity services across internal functions including Corporate Secretarial and AML.
- Experience working in an accountancy related role would be an advantage but not essential.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles or a strong numerical or analytical background.
- Team player – this will be very important as cross-team interaction is critical to the smooth running of the group.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously; must be able to pay extremely close attention to detail.
- Excellent follow-up, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong client service focus, including the ability to effectively respond to client needs.
- Ability to quickly become proficient on new accounting software.
- Great room for progression;
- Well-diversified range of tasks;
- Training provided to enhance your ability to provide sound accountancy services;
- International company;
- High quality of services;
This is a great opportunity with a large AIFM. They are also the fastest growing company in Luxembourg currently.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send your CV to