Accounting Manager - EUROPE - (m/f)
While TALANTLERS offers Talent Attraction solutions to Luxembourg financial institutions, we have been mandated to identify and recruit an Accounting Manager for the Europe HQ of a reputed Brexit insurance player.
Your main missions
- Analyze and Review Non-Technical Balance sheet and P&L items at month/quarter/year end close (including branches)
- Guarantee adequate level of internal control
- Follow-up on Credit control and ensure performance in a timely manner and according to Group rules
- Oversee Benelux credit control activities
- Oversee branches for cash allocations and credit control
- Ensure all branches perform BS reconciliations according to Group procedures
- Ensure all non-technical entries are booked according to local accounting standards
- Provide support to Controller to ensure that all internal controls and accounting policies set locally and by the group are consistently applied and adhered to;
- Provide support to Controller to ensure an efficient cooperation with the finance functions in London and european branches;
- Provide direct support to London financial operations teams;
- Coordinate Audit activities at HQ level
- Oversee and manage Luxembourg Senior Accountant
- Responsible for conducting appraisals, training reviews and objective setting.
- You have preferably a People Soft experience or in an equivalent ERP system
- You obtained a master degree or certification in Accounting
- You have a 6+ years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in insurance
- You get excellent Excel skills
- You are fluent in English and French and demonstrate very good communication skills
Our client offers competitive salary package and all extended benefits included in the relevant collective agreement.