ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER FR/ENGL (M/F)
THE ROLE :
Responsible for the accurate coding, processing and payment of invoices for the company in Europe and the branch in The Netherlands in accordance with the vendors credit terms. Supervisory responsibility of a team of 4 Accounts Payable accountants.
Detailed responsibilities/duties :
- Ensure accurate processing of invoices and payments to vendors in accordance with their agreed payment terms
- Ensure discounts are taken at all times
- Ensure that Company purchase and payments procedures are complied with Company procedures at all times
- Ensure SOX reviews are completed on time and software is updated. Develop and maintain operational procedures in compliance with the internal rules
- Ensure that all departments operate in full compliance with all Corporate policies and procedures (authorization levels, T&E policy, SOX guidelines, etc)
- Ensure routing approval and accurate coding of legal invoices are in compliance with corporate policies
- Ensure to complete, accurate and up to date filing of relevant documents
- Review of aged reports to ensure all outstanding issues are resolved and also to provide disbursement details for cash forecasting
- Ensure that supplier statement reconciliations are regularly completed, and issues resolved
- Ensuring the "Unvouchered liability account" in the general ledger is reconciled to the unvouchered in AP
- Liaise with Company affiliate to ensure Company affiliate Accounts Payables are properly maintained and processed
- promptly and adequately
- Ensure in accurate and in the timely manner that the Month end accruals and the month end closing for Company affiJiate and Company are completed.
- Ad hoc duties as determined by the Senior Finance Managing Director
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- Fluency in English and French
- At least 7 years of experience at managerial level within Finance / Accounting in an International/Multi-national company, preferably with a US parent
- Experience of major computer system within, particularly accounts payable, with Oracle as a distinct preference
- Experience of Excel to intermediate level. Proven ability to work under pressure
- Must be highly numerate
- Adept at quickly and accurately processing large volumes of paperwork
- Ability to work closely as part of a team. Customer focused individual
Our Client is a multinational Company, with their financial center based in Luxembourg.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.