ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE OFFICER / CREDIT CONTROL LAW FIRM (M/F)
THE JOB :
Our client is looking for a pro-active team player with technical skills and experience in Accounts Receivables.
The successful candidate will have contacts with clients via phone and email and needs to have the client oriented attitude, politeness, and responsiveness required in addressing unpaid invoices with clients. This person will also be in contact with partners / lawyers to obtain their assistance in the invoice recovery process.
The main responsibilities should be :
- Contact clients via phone / email in respect of their unpaid invoices;
- Record invoices follow up events in practice management system;
- Produce some reporting on accounts receivables;
- Produce client reminder letters;
- Report to Finance & Administration Manager.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- A minimum of 7-10 years' experience in Accounts Receivables (experience within a collection agency would be an advantage);
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Fluency in French & English, Dutch or German would be a plus
- A working experience of a collection module or software and a strong knowledge of Excel
- A good team spirit; stress resistance; result oriented mind-set;
- Ability to work independently.
THE CLIENT :
Our client, is a leading law firm in Luxembourg
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.