Admin & Financial Manager – FL24
Greenfield Luxembourg is pleased to assist one of its clients in their search of an Admin and Financial Manager.
With international presence our client is a leader in the manufacturing of electromechanical components for the automotive sector. Established in the north of Luxembourg city only 15 minutes away from the train station, they currently employ more than 500 people. The group is also the European Leader in their own field of expertise.
Your Main Mission:
- Manage the accounting team (supervise, organize and train team members) and supervise all tasks related to the company’s financial management in order to provide reliable, accurate and up-to-date financial information.
- Control the accounting entries;
- Oversee vendor and client accounts and schedules and correspond directly with suppliers and customers as appropriate;
- Manage the change in the working capital requirement and cash flow of the company;
- Establish the accounting reports for the local management and the financial reporting of the Group in accordance with the related deadlines;
- Periodic reporting of direct and indirect taxes (in cooperation with the Company’s tax advisor);
- Prepare the annual closing of the accounts, the annual accounts and the revision of it.
- You hold a master’s degree in Management (accounting and finance option) or equivalent experience in the industrial sector;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar position with basic knowledge of corporate taxes and management control;
- Desired experience in team management;
- Methodical, organized, precise and integrates with a sense of responsibility;
- Proficiency in French and English both oral and written. Luxemburgish and/ or Italian will be an asset.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Francisco Luis by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.