CDI ContractAdministrative Assistant & Facilities Officer
We are a leading service provider within the private wealth management industry with particular focus on international tax consultancy and trust services to corporate groups, businesses, entrepreneurs, expatriates, private individuals and families.
As an independent service provider, we assure the highest level of confidentiality offering a broad choice of services, from tax advice to corporate and trust governance, accountancy and wealth management and protection.
We are a client focused international organisation, aiming to understand, assess, design and implement solutions that best fit the needs of a demanding clientele operating in highly complex fiscal, legal and financial environments, with offices in London, Dublin, Monte Carlo, Luxembourg.
For further information please visit our website: http://www;tfwealth;com
The position reports to the daily Managers of the Company.
The key tasks of the role include:
- answering telephone calls and ensure a professional and timely response;
- organizing and maintain diaries, files and records;
- supporting the Daily Manager and the teams in a highly efficient manner;
- planning, follow-up and coordinating daily work (administrative tasks, administrative formalities, handle contacts, mail, etc);
- planning and scheduling internal and external meetings, including the coordination of appointments, room bookings and agendas;
- preparing support documentation for meetings;
- providing secretary duties such as general correspondence;
- welcoming guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone;
- organizing events or make travel arrangements where necessary;
- organising office supplies by checking stocks, placing and expediting orders;
- managing the relationship with external suppliers;
- co-ordinating and controlling the office invoice and expenses process, including arranging payment for all relevant office invoices and expenses;
- managing office holiday/vacation/other leave;
- excel and PowerPoint tables’ presentations;
- preparation, sending and follow up of bank transfer orders.
- relevant experience in a similar role ideally in real estate industry;
- fluent in French and English is mandatory,
- excellent presentation;
- strong ability to discuss with decision makers;
- discreet person;
- able to work under pressure;
- excellent organization skills;
- good communication skills (both written and spoken);
- joining a dynamic group in which work atmosphere and life balance are crucial.
- attention to detail and accuracy;
- planning and organising;
- scheduling and monitoring;
- communication and presentation skills;
- problem analysis and problem-solving skills;
- team work;
Conditions of employment
The position with CDI contract, is available immediately and is full-time and based at our office in Luxembourg. The compensation package offered to the successful candidate is negotiable and will be based upon their relevant experience and overall suitability and will be competitive with other similar Companies in this field.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send a letter of application to Massimo Raschella, Head of Accounting - Deputy General Manager, complete with a full CV with picture. Your letter of application should clearly outline the skills and attributes you would bring to this role, when you would be able to take up the post and your salary expectations. Applications will be accepted in electronic form only sent to email@example.com;