Administrative Assistant - Fixed-term Contract (7-8 months)
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service. Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community. A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
The Administrative Assistant will ensure support is delivered proactively, professionally and to the highest standard. You will join the Citco REIF team (Real Estate Investment Fund Services) supporting the team members in Citco's Luxembourg office. This is a full-time role running on a fixed-term contract (until end of December 2019).
Job Duties in Brief:
- Ensure timely receipt of all customer documentation by communicating effectively with other teams, Citco entities and clients;
- Support the coordination of activities within the team;
- Monitor Departmental mailbox, respond to queries where possible and escalate queries to other departmental staff as appropriate;
- Supply administration support where required in the completion of KYC reporting activities;
- Scanning and archiving of KYC documents;
- Updating internal databases and spreadsheets;
- Assist with special projects which may rise from time to time;
- Previous administrative experience, ideally from a professional services environment.
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills are essential
- Ability to work with sensitive information in a responsible way
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (in English);
- Must have good planning and time management/prioritization skills;
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently and also to liaise with other departments;
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.