RECEPTIONIST & ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (M/F)
This role will provide reception, facilities and administrative support to our Luxembourg Office. The focus will be to take ownership of all reception duties, providing the highest level of client care to our internal and external stakeholders either via the telephone or in person. The role will also provide facilities support to ensure there is a smooth running of operations, as well as provide administrative support for our Luxembourg team.
Provide a High Quality Front of House Service
- Meet and greet internal and external guests;
- Answer the main phone line in a professional manner and direct calls as appropriate;
- Ensure the front of house area is tidy and presentable Order transport for visitors as required;
- Manage the general incoming and outgoing of office mail via post and courier Book and confirm meeting rooms;
- Conduct daily meeting room checks so they are ready for use Oversee the video conferencing and tele conference process;
- Order and arrange catering and refreshments for board meetings.
Office Facilities Support
- Day to day supervision for all facilities suppliers, including cleaners, security and office maintenance;
- Point person for relationship with onsite building management;
- Assist the Europe Facilities Manager with building projects and driving new initiatives in the office;
- Manage and order all office supplies;
- Assist with basic IT support and escalate issues when required Provide fire warden, first aider and health and safety duties.
Provide Internal Administrative Support
- Support any internal visitors with administrative tasks;
- Track invoices issued / received by the company, coordinate and book international travel as required;
- Basic HR support.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Previous demonstrable reception and team assistant experience within a corporate environment. Private Equity experience would be an advantage;
- Excellent command of and fluency in the English language, with basic knowledge of French and German appreciated;
- Experience of standard Microsoft software;
- Confident, articulate communication skills;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and juggle multiple tasks are essential;
- Meticulous attention to detail with focus on high quality output;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Team player; eager to learn and work with others in a dynamic environment.
Our client is a private equity house.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.