Administrative/Corporate assistant - Private Equity Firm – Permanent Contract
Novator is a niche private equity investment firm based in London and Luxembourg specialising in investments in special situations, the focus on telecommunications,pharmaceuticals, information technologyand fintech.
We are looking for an administrative assistant for our Luxembourg office. As Administrative Assistant at Novator you will deal with the day-to-day administrative affairs related to the companies and the general administrative affairs of the team. You will report to the Office Manager.
Your typical day would consist of taking part of varied tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Keeping the filing (electronic and hard copy) up-to-date;
- Following up on bank accounts and communication with the different banks;
- Processing payments and organising bank transfers;
- Standard secretarial tasks (including, but not limited to, reception of phone calls and visitors and mail handling);
- Liaising with external service providers when needed;
- Handling other general company administration as necessary
Legal and Corporate Secretarial
- Assisting with timely manner and accurate execution of corporate and finance transactions;
- Submitting regulatory filings with the Trade and Companies Register;
- Handling KYC ("Know your Customer") requests from service providers.
- Assisting in the organization and welcoming of visitors for meetings.
- Have a high school degree or diploma;
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in an international legal or trust environment
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional language requirements may apply.
- You are a pro-active team player and have a positive attitude;
- You are well organized and tenacious;
If you want to join a dynamic and international working environment, please submit your application, together with a cover letter and your latest CV to email@example.com.