Administrative Manager – CCA125
We are pleased to support our client with their search for an Administrative Manager who will be part of a dynamic and international team. Our client is an electronic money institution with a sizeable European footprint and a substantial capacity to continue their expansion who have been establishing a full-suite Luxembourg operation since 2018. This is a highly entrepreneurial organization where the founders play a full and visible role in the development of the business, that said this is not a start-up, the organization is already the no1 market leader in the country of founding, where it has already c.half-million consumers. An IPO is highly likely in the near term…
Having recently secured a number of their key hires, we are now mandated to identify their Administrative Manager. Being at the genesis of their operation- this will be a full and challenging opportunity with massive potential for the successful candidate to quickly grow in the organization.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated person that shares their values and views of the business. You will work in an innovative and constantly evolving workplace with a team who is committed to excellence and aims to deliver fast, creative and sophisticated solutions in spreading their business.
This is an excellent opportunity for an international career where you can learn fast and constantly develop yourself.
You will be the liaison between the employees and the management, between the management and external counterparties, and between the Luxembourg entity and the other group entities. You will be in charge of a wide spectrum of tasks including administration, accounting, human resources and office coordination
The Role – not exhaustive:
- Employment services
- Corporate services
- Daily management of the company’s incoming/outgoing flows
- Assist in monthly closures
- Assist in hiring, including interviewing and managing candidates
- Staff training to the company policies and procedures
- Staff evaluation
- Incoming and outgoing phone calls/mails
- Office supplies and organization
- Business travels
- Internal and external event organization
- Fluency in French, Italian and English is a must while also German would be considered a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, multitasking and can-do attitude
- IT literate
- Discrete and detail-oriented mindset
- Previous working experience in a company’s administrative department or corporate
- services firm
- Willingness to take on new responsibilities and challenges and to work under pressure in an extremely fast-paced environment, in team and autonomously
This is an abridged description of the opportunity and the organization in question. Further details will be forthcoming upon a suitable application. Greenfield has been mandated as the single search partner for this appointment. All interest or applications should be made directly to Theodore Saltavareas by applying online
Consultant, Greenfield Executive
+352 26 38 36 51
Greenfield is a leading Luxembourg based Recruitment and Executive Search Consultancy and has been selected exclusively to fulfil this mandate.