Our client, a well-regarded AIFM Investment Management firm in Luxembourg, is looking to add an Investment/Regulatory Oversight AVP to its expanding office. This role is a replacement, following an internal relocation to another office.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to broaden their local and international experience, leading a small oversight team and reporting directly to the firm’s Conducting Officer.
In this position, amongst other responsibilities, you will:
- Oversee the operational oversight for the Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM) and develop a strong relationship with service providers
- Ensure regulatory compliance across operational areas including, depository, finance and IT
- Work with these business streams, to ensure that there are robust controls in place
- Develop and maintain the existing governance framework around these functions, and ensure meaningful KPIs and robust SLAs are in place
- Play an active part in all projects relating to the control/oversight of these functions
In order to qualify for this position, you will have:
- Master’s Degree in Finance or in a related subject
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar oversight/controlling position within an AIFM in Luxembourg
- A good knowledge of the Luxembourg regulatory environment is a must have!!
- Previous supervisory/team leadership experience is required
- Be able to build strong relationships and interface with senior levels of the business
- Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasive skills
- Fluent English, verbal and writing is essential, with a knowledge of Italian considered a plus
- Please note that, any candidates with more than 7 years’ experience will not be considered
If you are interested in this position, and want to know more, please apply as a priority!
We handle all applications in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working solely in the Luxembourg market for a decade. With market-leading expertise, our director has over 18 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via email: email@example.com or tel: +44 207 871 9020, or please go to http://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
Very attractive salary and package