Join a fast growing US alternative fund to supervise and coordinate fund management aspects
Our client is a US alternative fund.
Here are the main responsibilities:
- Ability to work in the funds as well as in the international portfolio of SPVs in conjunction with the local service providers
- Supervise and review the bookkeeping operations in close collaboration with the external service providers
- Be responsible for the coordination of the payments, collection of rent and service charges, assisting in the daily administration and reconciliation with bank positions
- Assist with the cash-flow files and general administration of the international SPVs
- Liaise with auditors, lawyers, tax advisors and accounting service providers in Luxembourg as well as in several international jurisdictions
University or bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
Two to three years of experience in a similar role (RE Fund, private equity) with a public accounting firm or a trust company
Strong technical accounting skills and ability to deal with new complex products
Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
Strong communication skills to communicate effectively with the local team as well as with both the US team and local service providers.
Excellent level of English (written and verbal)
Amazing opportunity to bring your knowledge and grow with the company
Nice but challenging environment