European Fund Administration S.A. (EFA) is an independent company servicing investment funds, unit-linked insurance products, private equity funds, real estate funds, hedge funds and funds of hedge funds.
EFA is one of the leaders of the outsourcing market in Luxembourg, Europe’s largest fund center.
EFA’s range of services includes: Net Asset Value calculation, bookkeeping and portfolio valuation, transfer agent and registrar services, fiscal services, compliance and risk management, performance measurement and attribution, domiciliation and reporting solutions.
EFA is present in Luxembourg and in Paris (via EFA France). More information is available at www.efa.eu.
EFA's shareholders are KBL European Private Bankers S.A., Banque de Luxembourg S.A., Banque et Caisse d’Epargne de l’Etat, Oddo & Cie and EFA Partners S.A.
For its AML/KYC team, EFA is looking to recruit a:
AML/KYC Analyst (m/f)
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing entry requests relating to investor counterparties in funds managed by EFA (requiring the utmost attention), and any associated distribution network, analysis and acceptance of the customer file, account opening and verification, together with monitoring of processes linked to market initiatives concerning fiscal transparency such as FATCA, CRS, etc;
- Conducting AML/KYC checks on new accounts and existing assets and ensuring, together with the Compliance team, that customers considered to be at risk are monitored;
- Actively participating in periodic reviews of investor accounts;
- Providing effective support for employees of the Private Equity / Real Estate Transfer Agent and Compliance;
- Handling internal and external requests as quickly as possible.
- University degree (Bac+3 to Bac+5) in Finance, Economics, or equivalent;
- At least 5 years’ experience of managing AML/KYC aspects relating to the ‘Mainstream’ fund register;
- Knowledge of Private Equity/Real Estate products;
- In-depth knowledge of FATCA;
- Experience of acting as a transfer agent or auditor;
- Knowledge of Multifunds TA software would be an asset;
- Fluent in French and English; German would be considered beneficial,
- You are customer-oriented and pragmatic;
- You are thorough, well organized and accurate.
We can offer you:
- Varied work as part of a dynamic and ambitious company that has been established in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg for 20 years,
- An attractive remuneration scheme: Company Agreement, 34.5 days’ leave, meal vouchers, life and disability insurance, supplementary pension, interest subsidies, a Sympass card, offices located close to the central railway station in Luxembourg, etc.
If you think you fit this profile, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference AML 2019.
N.B.: In order to meet the worthiness criteria provided for in Article 45 of CSSF Regulation No. 12-02 of 14 December 2012 on anti-money laundering and the financing of terrorism, candidates concerned will be asked to produce a recent extract of their criminal record no later than their first day of employment. This document will be dealt with in accordance with the Law of 23 July 2016.