AML/KYC OFFICER (part-time 32h) – WELL ESTABLISHED SERVICE PROVIDER – AB272
Greenfield is pleased to be working with a well-established service provider in the search for an AML/KYC Officer. Our client provides a full range of services in legal and accounting. As AML/KYC Officer, you will be part of the Corporate Services department and will work on funds such as Private Equity, Real Estate and Debt. The right candidate will have a proven experience in AML/KYC combined with an experience in international and local structures. This is an interesting opportunity for someone who has highly organization skills, who is dynamic and who is a team player.
- Apply procedures to meet AML/KYC obligations
- Be responsible for the preparation of KYC files for Client Acceptance Committee
- Assist in due diligence checks
- Support other teams with on AML/KYC matters
- Perform world check screening on clients
- Assist in the preparation of Management reports
- Oversee client’s transactions on a risk-based approach
- Be part of ad-hoc projects
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Degree in Business, Finance or Economics
- Fluent in English, other languages are an asset
- Very good experience in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to details
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Antoine Boone by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Finance & Accounting and Legal sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.