Are you an application tester?
Then this would be a great opportunity for you to join an international and multicultural company like Synechron. We are a global consulting and technology organization providing innovative solutions to the financial services industry.
In order to pursue our growth in Luxembourg, we are looking for a new talent:
What would be your mission?
Your mission would be to support technical test cycles (Performance Tests, Crash and recovery Tests) of the Post Trade systems. The requirements in terms of complex functionality, high reliability and availability will thoroughly challenge your testing skills and provide opportunities for continuous improvement.
What would be your tasks?
- Installation of application software in test environment
- Run technical tests on backend and front-end side (performance measurement and crash/recovery procedure’s validation)
- Log and follow-up of technical issues, perform analysis and liaise with Development and Infrastructure Departments.
- Provide clear, regular and consistent reporting to other members of the team.
- Identify process improvements, tasks automation, testing tools development.
What kind of profile are we looking for?
- Excellent knowledge of Linux (RedHat) operating system: expert skills as users (ksh, csh, etc.) and basic skills as System Administrators
- Good knowledge of SQL, JBOSS/ Weblogic, HP Loadrunner & ALM products
- Windows operating system basic skills (start/stop/monitor of services, PowerShell, administration)
- Knowledge of Oracle DB Administration or Cloud technologies would be an advantage
- Team player with good communication skills
- Solution oriented, able to set priorities and deliver under periods of higher stress.
- Excellent written and spoken English
Why join Synechron?
We are always looking for new talents, ready to immerse themselves in challenging projects with continuous learning opportunities.
We are offering you:
- A specialization in Finance: we can assist you in planning your career and offer all the necessary training and opportunities for development. (IT, Finance, coaching, personal development).
- We customize your training to fit your career path!
- An international presence: we encourage your mobility projects within our subsidiaries.
- Careful selection and support of our consultants: we engage in duration.
- A true spirit of conviviality in a dynamic and collaborative environment punctuated by regular events.
- An attractive salary package including a fixed and variable compensation as well as extra-legal advantages.