Job title: Business Manager or Assistant Business Manager (M / F)
Employer: Bank of China Limited Luxembourg Branch
Bank of China Luxembourg S.A.
Established in 1979, Bank of China Luxembourg Branch, was the first Chinese bank to set up in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Today Bank of China Luxembourg S.A. has opened branches in Rotterdam, Brussels, Warsaw, Stockholm and Lisbon. As China’s most international and diversified bank, the Bank provides a comprehensive range of financial services to their customers. Our core business is commercial banking, including corporate banking, personal banking and financial markets services.
Due to the continued expansion of our banking activities, we are looking for an:
Assistant Business Manager or Business Manager (M/F)
(Financial Markets and Institutions Department)
As a part of a successful and growing international team, you will mainly assist and report to the Head of the Financial Markets and Institutions Department to supervise the trading business and treasury operations and provide administrative support for the Department. With a well established global network and strong reputation, this job opportunity will allow you to develop a career within our fast growing international Bank.
The (Assistant) Business Manager for Financial Markets and Institutions will participate in the Bank’s business management as well as undertaking any other tasks assigned to him/her by the Bank.
Responsibilities would be, but not be limited to, the following:
- Daily check on trader authorization execution and key risk indicators control for the first line of defense;
- Review the whole workflow of trading procedures;
- Data analysis of trading business and treasury operations;
- Prepare all necessary reports for the first line of defense on a regular basis;
- Assist in ongoing projects, supervise the sub-branches and coordinate with the Head Office
- Provide other administrative services as may further be requested from time to time by the Management.
- Co-operate with internal departments, the cross-border branches and HO and support any new business development initiatives.
Profile (Technical Skills):
- Having minimum 2 year work experience in the banking sector, in market risk function or financial markets business or in an auditing firm is preferred.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Accounting, Banking, Finance, Economics or relevant major.
- Fluency in English and Chinese
Profile (Soft Skills):
- Good communicator in a multi-cultural work environment.
- Team player, flexible, precise and solution-minded.
- Highly organized with good attention to details, good analytical skills.
This position is based in Luxembourg and open with immediate effect. Should the above mentioned criteria, please do not hesitate to send your CV by email to:
Gold by mail to:
Bank of China Luxembourg Branch
37/39 Boulevard Prince Henri