As a part of a successful and growing international team, you will report to the Manager of the Banking Department. With a well-established global network and strong reputation, this job opportunity will allow you to develop a career within our fast growing international Bank.
Responsibilities would be, but not be limited to, the following:
- Maintain customer information in the banking systems;
- Scan customer files and upload them into banking systems;
- Daily transaction operations in banking system: account opening/closure, inward/outward remittances, inter-account transfers, deposit bookings, foreign exchange bookings;
- Control and mitigate daily operational risks;
- Implement KYC and AML regulations, making sure all daily transactions comply with legal and compliance rules;
- Liaises with internal departments involved in the customer’s transactions;
- Collects and analyses operational data, prepare internal reports.
Profile (Technical Skills):
- Bac + 2 or above;
- Good PC skills;
- Familiar with KYC and AML regulations;
- Fluent in English, French and Chinese are considered as advantages.
Profile (Soft Skills):
- Hardworking, attentive, committed, self-motivated;
- Good communication skills.
This position is based in Luxembourg and open with immediate effect. Should the above mentioned criteria match your expectations, please do not hesitate to send your CV by email to:
Or by mail to:
Bank of China Luxembourg Branch
37/39 Boulevard Prince Henri