Assistant Manager Fund Administrator (M/F)
The Assistant Manager Fund admin is responsible for managing a team of supervisors and accountants as well as offshore teams.
As part of the team, you will continuously strive to enforce and enhance our control environment with the aim of mitigating and controlling our risks. You will also participate in the production and presentation of the internal reporting for our control and oversight committees.
You will be a primary point of contact for clients in regards to all Fund Accounting related queries and ensure the highest level of service is provided for the clients assigned to you. You will also collaborate with other teams as well as other functions within the bank to provide the best possible service to our clients. This collaboration will include the participation to internal and external client meetings, provision of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other forms of reporting.
The main tasks of the Assistant Manager Fund Administration are and not limited to:
- The daily oversight, approval and publication of the Net Asset Value of various funds for a number of clients;
- Ensuring that internal and external reporting is completed accurately and on a timely manner.
- Dealing with client queries, team planning and managing deadlines.
- Support new client on-boarding, launch and fund restructuring processes;
- Support Business re-engineering projects;
- Review of the Procedures, workflows and streamline processes and procedures
- Implementing ad-hoc projects (Dividend distributions, Mergers, In-specie transfers, Year End activities…),
- Review and control management including the monitoring, redesign and implementation of overall controls;
- Instil a client centricity culture and keep client satisfaction to high standards.
- People management (including organize and motivating people, teamwork, 1 to 1 meetings, trainings, etc)
The Candidate Profile:
- Professional accounting qualification or equivalent relevant business qualification
- At least 7 years' experience, and minimum 2 year of supervisory/management experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting for securities and derivatives
- Good understanding of fund structure: pooling/multi-class/feeder
- Fluency in English, both written and oral. A second European language such as French or German is also an advantage
- Understanding of Luxembourg Fund regulation
- Ability to organize and motivate direct reports
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately with both clients and colleagues
- Team leader and Team player with a flexible approach to change
- Flexible, autonomic and adapt quickly to new environment
- Ability to work under pressure, both autonomously and within a team and consistently meet deadlines
Our client is a large international bank.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.