The role and responsibilities
The Tax Manager joins a young and dynamic team and on a day-to-day basis:
Maintains a portfolio of clients of national and international clients and takes responsibility for providing them tax structuring and tax due diligence advice.
- Participate in diversified projects with clients on commercial & industrial services.
- Identifies opportunities to identify additional services that the client may need and liaise with subject specialists.
- Maintain strong relationship with colleagues worldwide.
- Oversees the work of assistant managers, providing coaching and technical guidance as part of the overall review process.
- Follows KPMG's best practice and policy.
The perfect candidate
- A Lawyer or an Economist/Finance with a Master degree in Law with 5+ post qualified experience of manager level review.
- Solid knowledge of the Luxembourg corporate tax legislation system, and/or international corporate tax.
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic attitude and is able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Is fully committed and ready to share its knowledge with colleagues.
- Fluent in English/French. Any other language is considered as an advantage.
If your profile fits with the above description, send us your CV and cover letter