PE Associate Director
Our client is a large third party fund adminsitrator who is looking for someone to join their private equity fund accoutning team at a very senior level.
- Lead the Luxembourg FA team through a period of growth.
- Act as senior relationship manager to our hedge fund clients. Establish and drive strong
relationships with clients and maintain regular client contact to ensure that satisfaction levels
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for any Fund Accounting issues that clients or the team may raise.
- Act as one of the escalation points and problem solvers for the office, ensuring action plans are
implemented in case of any service issues.
- Remotely manage Mumbai based teams who have responsibility for assisting in some aspects of
daily, weekly and monthly NAV processes.
- Review and approve NAVs prepared outside Luxembourg.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement to ensure efficiency and capacity can be
- Overview of MIS to monitor progress and perform root cause analysis of issues, including the
preparation of management KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Attend Marketing events and present to prospective clients.
- Attend due diligence meetings for investors.
- Be responsible for resolving any country specific departmental matters that arise.
- Monitor and track company finances and invoices, working with the UK Finance team
- Extensive experience of Fund Accounting / Fund Administration functions
- Experience of UCITS and non-UCITS requirements and exposure to managing funds with
differing NAV frequencies, including daily NAVs.
- Good understanding of financial markets instruments traded by hedge funds, such as Fixed
Income, Equity, and OTC derivative products
- Professional accountancy qualification.
- Ability to build and manage a cross location team.
- Analytical mind and ability to problem solve.
- Strong client focus skills and commitment to delivering quality at all times.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment and to maintaining a strong control environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight internal and client deadlines.
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative and to manage and prioritise their workload, as well as
that of their team.
- Strong written and verbal communication and client relationship management skills.
- MS Excel and PowerPoint.